I can think of hundreds of thousands and it is really difficult to choose just 10 of them all.
- Dogs are the bestest, most sincere, reliable and honest friends you could ever imagine to have because:
- they will listen to you with the greatest interest possible,
- they will always express their joy you have come back home in most expressive and cheerful way possible;
- they will not be angry at you for more than 5 mins (in the worst case which would happen if you do not take them for a walk as soon as they bring you the leash for example);
- dogs would never seek for a revenge;
- you should be sure that your secret would always be save with them;
- Dogs could be a great company and you could take them anywhere you go;
- If properly trained dogs are the most secure guards;
- No matter how mischievous they could be, once they understand you feel bad about what they have done, they really regret it and seek for forgiveness;
4. Dogs smile, yes they do! There is not a better gift you could get at the end of the difficult day than the smile you bring to your puppy’s snout when you simply ask : You want to go for a walk?”;
5. Dogs can feel when it is time for fun and leave-me-alone time and they do respect it;
6. Dogs get emotionally attached to their owners and they are glad when you are with them and suffer when you are not;
7. Dogs can help you socialize – simply taking your loved one for a walk could “introduce” you to some really interesting people;
8. Dogs help you fight/prevent depression – simply knowing you will always have your dog by your side and it will love you no matter what till the end of the world is enough to fight loneliness;
9. Dogs deal best with your work stress – if you work from home you would feel the miraculous effect of having a dog during the first few days;
10. They are simply awesome:
Special thanks to my friends Eva and Dessy for providing photos of their lovely dogs for the article!
No one has come here with all lessons learnt; sometimes it takes weeks, months, years, a lifetime to learn how and why some things should (not) be done..
It is easy to point a finger at someone and blame them for being wrong. Sometimes people are unreasonably bad and cruel and no excuses should be accepted for their deeds. However, sometimes good-natured people also do silly things.
The ease to blame is just the same but we should not forget we are all human-beings but not programmed robots and as such we need to fаll so as we are able to stand up and dust off and watch out next time for stumble stones on our path to self-improvement.
So next time, you see a good person to mistake, do not judge them before you know what made them do that. Instead put yourself in their shoes first and see what you would do.
You know, it is a short life, so live it, work it, make it worth 🙂
Here is my new nickname invented by the guys at Starbucks.
It is written in Bulgarian. In English it means Barbie 😀
What a funny start of the day it was 🙂
The sweetest dog in the whole wide world 🙂
They say we all have our secret passion. I think mine is high speed. Oh, I love love driving fast and careful, of course.
What is your secret passion?
A few words on what if this, what if that ..
Do you remember the last time when you regretted bitterly on something bad that happened to you? Do you remember the morning you woke up and was thankful exactly this thing changed you and your life? Did you feel regret then? I know the answer – no. Why?
It took me quite a long time to learn and get used to the idea that life is not an agenda, neither it is a plan, life is a journey, an adventure we all take the moment we are born. As such we should live it as if we are really on our lifetime journey.
So do not spend your precious time and energy on bad thoughts. Instead smile and move on.
Do not forget to love, respect and be grateful. Love and respect your loved ones, your life and yourselves.
What if this is the last day of your life? What if these are the last hours of your life? What if the clock is counting down the minutes? Would you complain and poison your mind with regret?
Life is too short to be anything but happy, so stop crying over the spilt milk, instead learn your lesson and show them all what you can 🙂
I think we are all here on the planet they call Earth to be good, caring and to love with all our hearts. If you feel this way and are surrounded by the opposite kind of people, then do not fell into despair but clean up your life as if you have decided to clean up the mess at home. Make friends with your kind of people.
Have you heard the saying “We are what our friends are”? It is so damn true. So get rid of the inappropriate company and take the new direction in your life. It is never too late to change the train and fill your life with love.
Do not feel sorry for the people you meet and leave. They come into our lives to teach us a particular lesson and they leave when they have nothing to offer us. In fact, they have always been incapable of offering us anything but self-awareness we deserve something much much better and true.
Forget about them the moment you show them the door as you forget what you have eaten 3 weeks ago for lunch. But remember what you have realized during their stay and do not open the door for such persons never ever again. Because you could delude yourself they do not affect you, but one rainy day you will realize you are becoming exactly the same kind of evil.
Promise yourself to let only love and goodness when they knock on your door late at night and welcome them, since they come only when we are ready to lead an honorable way of life.
P.S. The picture to this post was made by me on a very early morning, travelling from my hometown to Sofia. I would never forget how the guy sitting next to me was complaining how he hated getting up early in morning and how could they set such early flights. Then I looked at him and asked “What if this is your only chance to see the beautiful sunrise up in the sky?” He gaped and excused and did not take his eyes off the window during the whole trip.. After landing, he shook hands with me and said “Thank you!”.